Thursday, January 10, 2008

迷失在這繁華的城市

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

在這繁華的城市...有時自已會感到迷失...
BUT today, I had a happy day.
返番kcc school, although almost my frens left, teachers can still remember me and being nicely.
But I just feel that the atmosphere used to happen at KCC are not there anymore. Just all changed!
I dun mind, coz that's how the world being different every past second...

After KCC, I spent the rest of day in Shatin New Plaza. Haven't been there for ages. I em personally & definitely NOT a shopper. I mean I do like to buy things which I like, but I won't go shopping without a target list. However, I was so exciting when seeing so many new shops being opened. Especially, my best fren Jo Jo introduced me a secret place to go - Starry Garden. Such romantic place!!!

Hanging around outside could be fun, even though we did nothing. Just being silly.

Tomorrow: PREP, PREP, PREP!

No comments: