Thursday, January 10, 2008

Christmas Turkey

Friday, December 22, 2006

Today~ woke up @ 12 o'clock. So sad, the whole morning time was wasted. somehow, just thought to make a Christmas Turkey for my family, but actually, the one I cooked was just a roast chicken. Nevertheless, it's still Yummy~
This is another one I cooked with my sisters today~ it looks simple, however, it's fantastic. Goes well with the jam.
Being a chef once was my dream, but now I just think it's so unrealistic. It can only be my interest, coz I really love cooking! CHEESE CAKE will be my next target, although I dun particularly like cheese~ but sister likes it! I really wanna be a gd and beloved sister, but sometimes it can be hard~ Especially when arguements happen between my brother and sister, they just become so childlike and funny!

No comments: