Thursday, January 10, 2008

Westonbirt Sunday

17/09/2007

Today is the second Sunday back to school, however, everything was set. We were being controlled by the school....sigh...

The alarm woke me up at 9a.m.... the only day can 自然醒... of coz, the prefer waking time would be 12 noon if no church.

10a.m. church, communion. It was dead long. I didn't really listen to it, sort of chatting with Shiren secretly...planning about the camp next summer.

11:ooa.m. Westonbirt Wonder-- it's basically a long walk for the whole school going out. We walked for 8 miles,which is 12.8km roughly. Half of the girls at my school were hate it, and I was exhausted after all the ''exercise''....my fitness is so poor....but still. we were having fun out there. My boarding life has settled down now, I realised being ''grumbled'' isn't helpful at all.

Take a deep breath out there...smell the grass...and feel the air is still fresh...and so do my mind...

No comments: